Corex Corrugated or Coroplast Rigid Signs
Corex corrugated or coroplast rigid signs are most commonly used by the real estate industry, contractors for job sites, political campaigns and re-election signs and sponsor signs for any event. They are relatively inexpensive yet durable and weatherproof for limited exposure to the elements.
- Manufactured from recycled plastic.& is 100% recyclable plastic.
- The largest selection of sizes available on one website.
- Unaffected by water.
- Stronger and more durable than corrugated fiberboard.
- Extremely lightweight.
- Won’t rust, rot, mildew or corrode like metal or wood.
- Tear, puncture and impact-resistant.
- Resists a wide range of chemicals, grease and dirt
- Can be printed on easily and clearly.
- Can be scored, creased, stapled, nailed, stitched, folded & drilled
- Can be Custom Cut to Any Size.
- Can be made for; die-cut, sonic or heat welded.
- All Corrugated Plastic Sheets Can be Cut To Any Size
After we receive your order, we will provide you with a proof for review of possible changes and a final proof approval form. Production will commence upon receipt of signed proof approval from you via fax or e-mail. A notification confirming signed proof approval will be forwarded to you with the shipping date and cost.
Product information / features:
•Lead time 3-4 days from approval of artwork.
•1 or 2 – sided (only available on “Blackout” banner material).
•1 color to full digital images.
•Quantity discounts available, call for quote.
If your artwork requires rework for production it will be billed at $65.00 per hour upon approval.
Our professional Art Department will be happy to work with your design or layout.
An art example of the different art Charges:
$15.00 = Simple (small changes to your art)
$35.00 = Medium (Create small graphic or more involved changes to your art)
$65.00 = Complex (Larger graphic creation or extensive changes to your art)
Call us TOLL FREE :: 877-778-7446 (M-F 8-5 PT), or fill out our quote form.